This year 40th National Association Medical Staff Service (NAMSS) Educational Conference & Exhibition held in Boston, Massachusetts on September 17-21, 2016. This conference is packed with the education and networking opportunities that will improve your role as Medical Services Professional (MSP) and guide you to grow as a leader. The theme of this conference is "Leadership in Action: Optimizing Defining Moments" which reflects the importance of leadership in order to implement the prominent changes for long-term success.
• Participate in in-depth workshops to direct you prepare for your upcoming certification exam, to learn more about certification, and expand your leadership skills in the workplace.
• Earn CE-credits toward renewing your NAMSS certifications with more than 30 sessions tracked by areas of focus and level of experience. By attending pre-conference workshops, networking breakfasts and conference sessions, you can earn up to 31 total CEs
• Explore the latest technology and services within the healthcare field in the expansive Exhibit Hall featuring more than 40 exhibitors.
• Network with your peers and create new connections within the industry through social events, such as the Ribbon Cutting and Exhibit Hall Opening, Business Luncheon, and Dine Around activities
• Enhance your leadership skills through education and Exhibit Hall activities that will help you identify your personal path to leadership.
• Take time to explore the rich culture of Boston, including popular destinations such as the Freedom Trail and Faneuil Hall..
To See Full Details about Conference visit their website
To see the full conference agenda of conference, please click here.